Sunday, April 13, 2008

Celebration...

Yesterday, baobei said that she will be having appointment with the dietrician. I was wondering how come the clinic got open on sunday... So i meet baobei 10.30am at alexandra hospital to accompany her for the appointment. When i reached there, they told me that the nurses made a mistake in the appointment, it should be may instead of april. Her mum was so furious and intend to lodge a complaint. So while we are waiting, she is having arguement with the nurses and request to claim for the taxi... after sometime, i think they have come to an agreement.. i dont really have any idea what will be going on, but i dun think its good to ask...

After we walked out of the hospital, we walked to the ABC market and had our lunch there. I only eat peanut paste as i had breakfast with my mum earlier on. Baobei was eating vegetarian mee hoon, kinda surprising for me cuz she dun like to eat vegetarian food. We took bus to orchard after the lunch cuz auntie want to see her new wrking place which is at Orchard OG.

We got down at meridian and walked over there. Just nice there is FILA promotion sales and i was so "gian" of buying the duffel bag cuz i need one whenever i go oversea. But i have to consider first as i spent my salary already. So i keep thinking while we go walk around the place. Baobei decided to buy the shoe bag for caroline as her birthday approaching. Til then i make up my mind on buying the bag. The cashier give me a redeemtion coupon for a cheap pen and discount coupon for the silver neckleces. So i was just entertaining the redeemtion counter and i just ask baobei if she like it, ended up she told me she like it... at that point of time, i was calculating my budget for the rest of the month... but thinking over it, since its buying for baobei, i think i shall buy for her... even though i spent a lot of money already... I got to do more OT to earn back... The rest of the month den see how ba... I can see her smiling face when she took out a necklece and a bracelet... at then, i am quite consoled...

We met up with her parent and we going to separate way.. So we walk around the orchard. From OG to lucky plaza then from taka to far east plaza... I think we reached orchard too early due to the stupid mistake the nurse made, so ended up we had our dinner at 4++pm. We went to the new Japanese fast food restaurant "Mogu Mogu". There is no counter, just a cute waitress teaching us how to use the new ordering machine which is really interested us to give it a try. Baobei order teriyaki chicken rice and i order a kawaii bento. haha. So we find a seat and wait for a while before our number is called out and i go to collect the food. My bento looks really cute like a cat? haha. The serving is not very big, so those big eater sure will not satisfy with the amount of food. But we ate happily and the environment is quite good. Their service is also not bad. We will definitely come back try again.

While we were eating, her dad called me and ask us if we have any credit which got discount at any cinema cuz they wanted to watch 3 kingdom. I do not have any cuz pay too low... cannot apply. =/ They asked us to help them go Lido and find out if there is any shows over there. Therefore after our dinner, we walked over there and check it out. While we were checking on the showtime and the price, we saw Mark Lee(Lee Guo Huang) and his wife buying tickets to watch movie as well. He is quite polite and actually say hi to us. haha. After her parent went in for movie, we went to my hse as nothing to do already.

At my house, i watched the movie "The Warlords" and baobei fall asleep cuz she have no interest in those kind of show... so i watched the show myself...

Today is our 32th month anniversary, baobei first day of year 2. but later she got physio at alexandra hospital, i going over after my wrk and find her and we gonna have dinner together. hee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.