Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CNY 2009

Chinese new year coming soon. Once again, i going back to malaysia without baobei due to her parents.
Well, in order to have a good luck for the new year. There is a lot of things i need to do.
1) Clear all my bills (Not nice to owe ppl money over the new year)
2) Buy CNY goodies (I tink i got bought some already, egg roll and almond cookies)
3) Plan to go where for Pai Nian (To take more ang bao)
4) Pack my new year clothes and to pair up my tops and bottoms.
5) Buy some accessories (Wanted to buy small gold chain, but maybe got to give up the idea, wallet got a lobang liao)

I wondered anyone got owe me money... Need to collect back so they can have a better luck.. See i so good. considerate for other ppl... (Hoped i not lying to myself). haha...

Happy new year to all!!!!!!!

No comments: