Sunday, March 29, 2009

feeling a bit lost and empty.

on tuesady 24th of march, i woke up and received a call for baobei telling me that he had to go back to malaysia asap as his grandma had just passed away. i was shock upon knowing this. wondering whether can i go back malaysia with baobei to pay gramdma a last respect. but mummy daddy don't allow me to go back with him because they say to many days le. sian. like this i cannot go back le.

so i pack my bag for my swim and went to meet baobei.he left singapore at 2 plus in the afternoon. leaving me behind lost and empty. don't know what i suppose to do. not in the mood of doing anything and everything. can't sleep at night. turn the string till my finger bleed also can't sleep.missed baobei so much. but i know i cannot blame him for leaving mi behind. because no one want this kind of thing to happen.

i understand how it feel to lost someone who you loved so much. baobei must be very heart broken and sad. i feel sad to see him like this. all i can do is to be by his side and support him whenever he needs mi. even though i kown i might be a trouble maker. but i will try my best.. baobei i miss you so much..

No comments: