Saturday, August 8, 2009

Marriage life....

Marriage supposed to be happy everyafter. But seemed like this doesnt happen to everybody. Suddenly i felt a bit lost, all i know is to go wrk, den go sch, come back do assignment. I got the urge to quit sch, but i already paid so much, i cant afford to throw the money awy, thus i got study hard. Then every night study til so late, i already really very tired.

I always thought that marriage life is very sweet, but i dont feel it this way. I have no idea is because of this society or what. There is so many things to worry about.

Baobei having a baby inside is not easy, thus i cant expect too much from her also. The most worrying matter is i afraid that she cannot communicate well with my mum. Both of them have their own expectation. All i can do is to do it for them.

Today is public holiday, i went to wrk, my sister went to chalet, baobei go home, my mum was alone at home, wanted to tidy house but no one at home. In the end she will be planning to go out also. Maybe after some time, i shall stop going back to office on weekend le... Hoped to get my degree faster and HOPE FOR PROMOTION (which i dun tink so).

I love this family so much that i willing to sacrified everything for it.....

No comments: