Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4 month le. times really flies.

on the 1st sep, baby is already 4 month big le. another 5 month he or she is coming out le. so excitied. but this few day i wonder what went wrong in me? mood swing or what, don't feel like eating anything at all, feeling tired easily. i can really feel baby turning or kicking real hard inside mi. i feel cramps at the hip and legs. so painful till one moring i was unable to wake up and make breakfast for baobei and his sis. but i still climb up in pain and make for him to eat. but his sis comment on alot of thing. which i am very unhappy with. but beacase she is my baobei sis i got to bear with it. i really hope that baby can be born healthly and grow up happly.i love my hubby and baby alot. they are my everything. i willing to give up everything including my life for them. muackz

No comments: