Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Not so smooth

Things has not been going smoothly for me... Whether is school, work, home, mind, body, luck and many many...

To be frank, i need to plan my future route. And to change my mindset in a lot of things...

Seriously, i need to clear all my debts... Really getting more and more stacking up... Baobei's medical bills.. Seriously dunno wad the hell is the social worker doing, keep asking us to delay payment and delay. Wait til the consolidated payment explode, i tink i really got to commit suicide to claim insurance to pay off everything. Saving is dried up, need to spend more time to work and perhaps go for part time job. But got to tink for baobei, cuz i NEED to spend time with her also.

Im seriously exhausted, really... Always being blamed for this and that, i am a sinful man, everything also my fault... Need to know how to handle this... I really hoped that one day i can win lucky draw, probably few hundred thousand dollars of prize money, i can settle everything.

I hate this country, everything also money and money. What is the government doing here, there are so many poor ppl needs help and all they do is to suck money from all the commoners, and getting FT in to snatch job from locals.

No comments: