Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Do you even bother or care for me?

Have you ever think of it? you always say that you will take care of me. Now i am sick, and where are you? Either at work or at home playing with you computer. you don't even want to come down and find me or bring me to see a doctor yesterday. you rather go home and play with your laptop. when you are sick, i took leave and bring you to the doctor, cook for you to eat and change your cold pad every now and then. after taking care of you i still got to take care of my dad. now i am sick, what you do for me? just keep on saying "pity gal", "ke lian de bao bei" and scold me for not taking care of myself. is this the best you can do? how you expect me to trust you to take care of me in the future? you say that you have changed a lot for me. that time i sick you scold mi and say next time you won't scold me le. now i am sick and yet u scold me again. you always break your promise to me. how you expect me to trust you. you go and think about it. and i think it is better for us if we break up.

No comments: