Sunday, September 30, 2007

The last day of our holiday =(

Today was the last last day of our "holiday", it was quite sad for me and bao bei. i set my phone to ring at 8am but we end up waking up at 10am. bao bei's mother bought lor mee for us for breakfast. i don't quite like eating it as the smell of the vinegar is very strong. after having our breakfast, we packed our bag and went to toa payoh swimming complex to have a swim. this is the first time i went swimming with bao bei's mother and younger sister. i am so proud of bao bei as he took up the courage to learn how to swim today even though it is still not very good but i can see that he is willing to learn. so i decided to teach him how to swim. we have decided to go for swimming every sunday starting next week. this will help me to slim down and bao bei can learn how to swim. it is just like using 1 stone to kill 2 birds. haha.
After our swim, we went crystal jade to have lunch. bao bei paying for the lunch and so his mother ordered alot of food and all of us eat till very full. bao bei's mother and sister went to the NTUC to shop and as for me and bao bei, we wanted to go play bowling but in the end we didn't as i injured my leg so we went to shop around in toa payoh. i saw PSP as we shop. hope i wish i could have one but i know i could not afford it. sob.. there were alot of people shopping in toa payoh. some people just don't think for other. why must they just stop in the middle of the walk way causing human jams. there was a boy who pulling a trolley bag and he stop in the middle of the walk way.i have to stretch my leg over in order to cross over. as i do so i injured my right leg futher. i was angry with bao bei as i told him that my leg really hurt and he told mi that i think too much. we have our dinner at his house then soon bao bei send me home. all of us got sun burn. bao bei look like a rosted pig :X haha. i just love him so much, miss him too. how i wish i could stay with him, have him by my side every min every sec. bao bei, thanks for this holiday. i really enjoy myself alot. i love you so much. muackz muackz...

No comments: