Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bao Bei, i am really sorry about it.

Yesterday on the 3rd of oct, was the worst day of my life. I completely don't know what i am thinking about and what i am doing. In the morning, once I wake up. I decided not to work in pepper lunch anymore as i thought that xiao mei there then admin job is a better job but since that day after the interview till now I have not receive any news about it. I am so nevours about it and keep on asking xiao mei to help me to ask her boss.This is the First blow of the day.
The second blow of the day was that my result of my 1st sem is out. Result wasn't very good. I am very sad and disappointed with myself. I felt that I had disappointed my parents and Bao Bei the most.
Around afternoon time, I went down to wee sing stall to sell my nokia 5300. Actually I don't wish to sell it but daddy keep on saying that the market price for this phone is dropping very fast and he want me to sell is as soon as possible. So I leave my 5300 at wee sing's shop. When I was about to walk to the MRT station, wee sing called and tell me that he sold the phone already and i can go and collect the money already. So I walked back to his shop and took $180. Then i went to bank in to my account.
After that I took a train down to Bishan and return my uniform, lucky ah cai off, so i don't have to see him. Then I took a bus down to Clarky Quay and return my uniform to joanne. Joanne, ah Gan and jennifer have lunch together with me.We chit chat for a while then I realise that ah gan change alot after he broke up with xiao mei.After that ah gan, jennifer and me walk to Fu Nan IT Mall. Then I go and meet Bao bei at AMK Hub for dinner. Actually, I don't really feel like eating but I know that if I don't eat, Bao Bei also will not eat. I don't want him to get hungry because I don't want to have my dinner.
After having our dinner, we passed by a shop, selling PSP. This is the third blow of the day. Bao bei and I spent $390 on a PSP. I felt bad when Bao Bei told me that we bought an Exported set which don't really cost $390. I want to tell Bao Bei that I am really sorry that I bought it in a rush. I am very stupid.
After that, we meet my dad and we went to wee sing's shop again. This is the fourth blow of the day. Daddy say that we can drop the idea of signing a new line. Then he bought me a brand new phone for $400. I paid daddy only $50. But my heart really feel the pain. I keep asking Daddy its is ok to buy this phone, he keep saying that it is ok. But I can really tell that something is not right.
I felt that I am really useless and stupid. I can't score well in my studies and I tent to trust people very easily. How I wish that I can be more smarter. I really feel the pain. Sob Sob.....

No comments: