Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Insommia~ (do i spell correct?)

Last night, i had dinner with baobei and the panda gang after my driving test... I calculated my driving lesson, i spent nearly 1k on driving lesson.... I hoped i can pass my driving test... although its the first time, but i still hoped i can pass... (my driving skill is not tat good after all.. lolx.)
After dinner, we went back to baobei's hse and sit for a while.... from 10+ sit til nearly 12... this one called a while...

Reached home and went to bath den call baobei... talked for a while den i go slp, cuz nearly 1am liao... when i slping, going to la la land, baobei called, i got a shock and awake frm my slp, i answered the fone and baobei say she left her pouch in my bag... all her money, ic and hse key inside.. siao liao... i only can pass her tml after wrk... i tried to went back to slp, but cannot le... Ended up i having insommia... i lie down on bed, closed my eye..... but i still awake... til 3+ 4+ am... den i enter la la land... either i got a shock from tat fone call i cant slp or might be becuz of baobei pouch in my bag... worried tat she gt no money to eat and blah blah blah.... haiz... Ended up now i super tired...

Tml is my TP test... so worried and gan chiong... need to pray hard i can pass...

No comments: