Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Day

yesterday was Valentine day and it is also our 30th anniversary. this is our third time celebrating Valentine day.



Actually i have planned a few things to surprise bao bei. I decided not to buy anymore soft toys or cows... She got too many til she have to keep some in the storeroom. Therefore, i wanted to do something different. I wanted to cook something for her, perhaps chicken pies and tiramisu cake.

The day before Valentine day, i wanted to go down orchard or somewhere else to look for inspiration and ingredients. But ended up i met bao bei for dinner, so i bring her along while hunting for my things. I bring her down to NTUC and she was wondering how come i will go to NTUC de.



On the Valentine day, I decided to take MC today cuz i really sick le. Got cough and flu for past few days. Bao bei end school around 4pm, so i was thinking morning go toa payoh see doctor and then go to the NTUC at the interchange there to buy the ingredient for the pie and tiramisu. I looked around for quite some time after seeing doctor, i cannot find the ingredient. Of all the bad things happened, bao bei told me that she ending school at 2pm. OMG, not enough time to buy things le, somemore not enough time to fetch her from school cuz i need to get the flower. No choice, i have to give up the idea of baking pie and making tiramisu.



I rushed down to get the flowers and back home to bath. Bao bei angry with me cuz i am unable to fetch her, but i am seriously at my wit end. Everything is not wad i expected to be, therefore i have to find another alternate way. Initially, i wanted to put a letter(my love letter for baobei) in her letterbox so that she can see the letter when she come back from school and open the letterbox. And also i wanted to leave the flower at her doorstep so that she can see the flower when she reach home. But, i scared the flower will be stolen and also she might not know who sent the flower to her. Therefore i decided to leave the letter with the flower at the doorstep so that she can see it when she come back from school.

I purposely took cab to rush down her house, and faster go up to her doorstep in case she reach home faster than i expected. To my surprise, she reached home already. No choice, i left the flower and the letter outside her door and press the door bell for her to open the door. Tingting come out open the door and bring the flower in, the next thing i heard is the door slam, i thought she was still angry with me. So i sms her to ask if she still angry, she replied that she liked it, so i faster run to her door and press bell. Hee... she was so happy that i gave her that flowers...

Tingting went out to meet her Mr 7000 while i waiting for baobei to bath. After that, we went to bishan change train to orchard Lido to watch the movie "P.S. I Love You". The show is not as nice as what we expected to be. But somehow touching also. We took train down to Novena and walk to bungolow for dinner as we make reservation there. I ordered quite a lot of food and bao bei's favourite food. That place got problem with the cashier, therefore i have to go to the ATM and withdraw the money to pay for the food. Even the receipt they have to use hand writen.

After dinner, we went back home for a while then i sent her back home. A wonderful valentine day we had. Next year, i will try to plan something different again. =) I love my bao bei so much...

No comments: