Wednesday, June 11, 2008

what a month...

During this month, many things had happened. study and exam for me to handle, overtime for bao bei. It seems to be a very short and fast month for the both of us. We also face many problem during this month. Most of the problem is finance problem. I feel so useless as I'm unable to go out and work to earn money. I got to depend on baobei for everything. He seem so stress and work out. I see him like that my heart really breaks and hurt. This month, he had a high fever. Temperature of 39.2 and it took him about 2 week to recover. I look after him and study for my exams and finally he recovered. Finally I can concentrate on my study le. We did not really enjoy this month very much as it is very tiring for him and me. I not only got to take care of him and study, I have alot appointment to go. travelling from amk to queenstown then to simei is very very tiring for me.But soon me , baobei, xin xin, da jie, joanne and walter is going to Genting on the 21st june at night. Hehe. So happy, looking forward to it.

No comments: