Monday, May 26, 2008

Tiring and painful month

This month is a very tiring and painful month for me and baobei. She got her leg injured and i sick and extract of my wisdom tooth. Hoped that in future there wont be such things happen to us.

My dear baobei is having her exam and her CAT paper is drawing nearer and nearer. She having a lot of problems and trouble with her school work and classmate. I can't help her much, but would wish that she can overcome all obstacle.

Worked for so many months, i think i have bought whatever i need, so far i think i will focus my money on my camera and driving lesson. I dont understand why no matter how much i tried to save but in the end i still cannot save up. My card bill for next mth gonna shoot up a lot cuz i went for dentist and go polyclinic. Talking about polyclinic, previously i almost faint due to ear imbalance, so i went for another check up. So the doctor helped me to wash my right ear, there was a very big ear wax with some cotton on it which is as big as a 20 cent coin. Must be accumulated for years. haha. Now my ear is so shiok and cooling, like a new ear like tat. =)

Hoped for a better future for everyone and world peace~ ^_^V

No comments: