Monday, May 5, 2008

i am so touch by you.

on the 4th may sunday, me da jie xin xin and baobei, we had book the badminton court for 3 hr. eraly in the morning 8.30am, xin xin father drove his car and come fetch us to potong paris to play badminton. we started playing at 9am after our breakfast. i drink some HL milk before playing.

when we are playing, my stomach started to have some reaction. want to go boom the toilet le. so i went to the toilet. when i was about to step out of the indoor court. i did not know that there is a step there so i trip over and landed on my right leg. i heard crack crack twice. it was so painful. i hardly and straighten my right ankle.

so i rested there for 3 hours. sitting there looking at them play. so sad. want to play also but it is way to painful le. after the game. we went back home to bath. we took about 2 hours to wash up and went down stair to have our lunch, it was about 3 pm. we went to see the chinese doctor first. but his asst say that if we willing to wait for him to come over here , it will take about half an hour. if not we had to go over to their another shop.

so we decided to wait. while we were waiting, we went to the next stall beside the chinese doctor shop to have our lunch. the lunch was nice. after that, it was my turn to see the doctor. he examine le and say it might be bone fractured. i was so scare.

he started to pock 3 needles on to my ankle and it was so painful till i scream and cry. i pull baobei shirt and grad so tight on to his hand. this is very stupid as it cost mi $60 just 3 pock of needles and some medicine.

we left the shop, and xin xin brought mi to another chinese doctor at amk ave 6 there. that doctor say cannot do anything first because it has medicine on it already. got to see tomorrow whether is there blue black or it is still that swollen.

after that we went home as deborah and ah gan is coming over to help da jie with her project. they study at the living room and i am resting on baobei bed. actually wanted to study but after crying so much i felt too tired to study. so i fall a sleep. bao bei was so caring to me. he was by my side all the way looking after me. helping me up and down. take this take that. i see him like this i am so touch.

when i wake up, he went to buy dinner for me. he is so busy as he got to do the housework and got to entain da jie deborah xin xin and ah gan. still got to take care of me nd his sis. it is really hard on him.

by the time he finish doing the house work, it was 1am going to 2 am le. he still got to wake up at 6.45am to go work. my poor bao bei. see him like this i felt so bad and heart ache. i blame myself why i cannot take care of myself.

on monday which is 5th may, i wake up at 1 plus. found out that my strawberry season come already. so tired. baobei took half day leave just to come over to look after me.he bought me lunch and accompany me do some homework then when it is time to take out the bandage. we found out that my ankle is getting worst and the pain is killing me.

i went to have a quick shower before baobei and xiao mei sent me to kk hospital. we took a taxi there and they ask us to go to ttsh as there got doctor who is train for this. then we took a taxi down to ttsh de A&E. waitied there for about 2 hours to see the doctor. did x-ray and waiting for 1 hour to take medicine. then we went to had our dinner and went home. baobei accompany mi till 9 plus then he went home. he was very tired as i can tell. i really want to thank him very much and i am very sorry to cause him so much trouble. bao bei i love you. muackz.

No comments: