Thursday, May 15, 2008

my 33th anniversary

this month is our 33th anniversary.well it is one of the most special anniversary. last time anniversary is me who fall sick. this month is my baobei lao gong fall sick. on the 4th may i fall down and hurt my leg, bao bei had been taking care of me. evryday he had to work and everytime have to work overtime then after working, he had to rush down to my house to buy my dinner because of my injured leg, cannot walk too much. everynight reach home very late then very late then sleep next day very early wake up go work. when he working he got to help his friend to do their job as they are on leave. I can tell and feel that he is very tired. he did all this just want to accompany mi and hope that i wont feel bored.i got mc for 0ne week, and he had been doing it for one week. few days ago, he feel shape pain in his gum and think that this lead the headache he had. yesterday afternoon which is our anniversary he almost faint in his company. then he went to see doctor. doctor say he got infected by viurs. gave him mc, ask him to rest at home. i took the risk of not completing study my costing. i went to meet him and we had dinner at his house near by the market to had dinner. then we went home and rest. i accompany him till 10 plus, took taxi home and dye my hair because next morning i got exam.

the next day, which is today, he went to poly clinic to see doctor to write refer letter to dental clinic. so he was refered to Singapore General Hospital. he went to see then dental and i went for my appointement. then he told me that he pull our his teeth. so scary.

he arrived at the clinic then he cant talk, i see him like this i heart very pain. when we having dinner that time, he watch me eat but he cannot eat then i feel very sad.he did not send mi home at he is having slight fever. he don't allow me to go his house to accompany him. as he worry that later at night it is very danager to go home alone. then i told him i can go home myself then he alight at toa payoh and took bus home. i went home myself. very sian because tomorrow not meeting him. and sat he accompany mi check up then will go to his friend's house warming, then sunday i got to study, monday also. time spent with him is getting lesser and lesser.

bao bei i love ya. hope u will get well soon. muackz.

No comments: