Thursday, August 14, 2008

our 3rd year anniversary

On the 14th august 2005, that was the day i remember that you gave me a kiss on my face when we were in the lift and hug me outside the bugis arcade.That was really very weet of you.ANd that is how we began our love jouney.

It has been a long and tought time for the both of us.We had been through lots of quarrels but we also has alot of fun times together too.I felt so lucky, safe and secure when with you arround.

Even though you make me cry from the my school bus stop till my house toilet and spoiled my day. I still eventually forgive you and went to meet you.we had sushi for dinner and after that we when to watch "money not enough 2" it was a touching show. Very touching till i cried while watching it.

when we were having our dinner. I was so glad to see the facial expression on your face when u receive the present i gave you. you might think that it is only two piece of normal paper. but you are wrong. i put in alot of effort to made it. hopping that you will like it.

this year anniversary is very short. but it is ok. we still have many many more to come.

Bao Bei Lao Gong, i wan you to know that my love for you will never change. i'm still the same old me who love you with all my hearts and souls no matter what happen. baobei wo ai ni....

No comments: