Monday, August 4, 2008

Quarrel and quarrel again...

Haiz. Last night, baobei and her siblings quarreled again. All because of cheryl quah. All same surname, but lines have to be drawn between them. A little bit of things must also quarrel, every now and then, i been hearing quarrel and quarrel... Last night quarrel til diana faint. In the middle of the night also want to quarrel... i seriously dunno what to do about it... Why just can't everyone have peace? I damn tired of this already.
Baobei always scold me for being a sleepy log, only know how to sleep. I have to wake up everyday at 6+am, work til night, slp at 12midnight. weekend cannot sleep too long cuz she will angry.. everyday i see my black eye ring getting darker and darker... My fever i think coming back le.. Last night i seriously like going to die already, but .... aiya, dun feel like saying le...
I only want to pray hard... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I want peace for everyone!!!!!!

No comments: