Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Falling aparts

The relationship between baobei and me began to fall aparts last night. I was on phone with her til around 11 when i ask her to stop what she is doing and to go to bed. But she keep dragging and dragging... Just to convert video for PSP or wad. So i scolded her for wasting resting time on this unnecessary stuff... Thats when we started to quarrel, and i am being lectured by her. Perhaps its my fault for shouting... She assumed that i vent my anger at her as my sister is not back and my mum is worried... But i was angry because she keep doing her things and never listen to my words... She started to compare again.. Then she pull everything to shoot me... I really dunno what to say...

This quarrel started to get serious when cheryl ask her to lower her volume... then she started to threaten to commit suicide. Whole family was alarmed and i have overheard the conversation what brenda told them. I guess this incident have costed my relationship with her family to turned sour... I sms-ed her to give her time to cool down.. and i tried to called her mum, but was being hanged up..

Tears started to fall and i couldn't get to sleep.. Is this the end? I have no face to face her family already.. or rather to say i'm now being condemned by her family now ba... 2 years and 23 months... All my fault....

No comments: