Thursday, July 10, 2008

Things turned sour

The relationship btw me and baobei getting very sour. Maybe i'm not a good bf. A lot of things i really dun understand. My colleagues regardless whether they are married or attached, they have no problems maintaining their relationship even they always work overtime almost everyday, but i always got problems whenever i work overtime.
A lot of times are beyond my control, its not as if i enjoyed working overtime. I am tired also, i also hoped that i can go home early everyday and have dinner with my mum. I always scare i will neglect baobei, so i will meet her at least 3 days after work for dinner. Even sometime i might need to do OT, but i always finish my things fast and meet her for dinner. Now my group is really short of manpower, its hard to avoid doing OT. This is my career, i cannot just say that i cannot do OT everyday, then what is the point of recruiting me? I only hoped baobei can understand this point.
Baobei always said i neglect her, i dunno what is the meaning of neglecting her sometime. 1 week 7 days, i will meet her at least 5 days. Meet her near her house, but she always late. Call her phone also never pick up one. I already tried my best to give her all the care and concern. Last night went all the way to her house after my OT around 10.30pm, she still give me black face for telling her that i got to OT tml. Haiz... I dunno what i can do to satisfy her. I'm only a liar in her mind...

Currently feeling: Tiring and sian
Listening to:...........
Time: 12:11pm

No comments: