Wednesday, October 15, 2008

overtime overtime. work is more impotant than mi?

"bao bei today i not meeting you, i will be doing over time till 9plus", this is what i commonly receied from baobei. one of this kind of sms will then leave mi all alone by myself for the rest of my day.this sms is the sms i hate the most. i don't like the feeling of being all alone by myself, doing things all alone,going home alone after meeting you to have dinner and watch movies all alone.

you have promise me that you will accompany me but in the end, you break you promies to me again and again. leaving my heart in broken pieces. during the day time you seldom sms me due to the work load,this one i can understand but everynight you after work reach home and wash up, it already 11plus. you called me and then talk on the phone. it not talking at all. you remain silent and playing either your psp or your online game or yur ps2.then you tell me that you very tired want to go sleep ealy. then hand up the call le.

do you know how i feel?
do you understandhow i feel?
put yourself in my shoes and think and feel, what if i treat you like this, will you be happy? will you like it? will you understand how i feel? i wonder....

No comments: