Monday, October 20, 2008

Very unhappy moment....

Last sunday, i went to baobei's grandma birthday celebration rather than going to peifang's wedding in malaysia. Supposingly it was a happy event, but the arrangement was rather messy, we were separated with her mum and ah gong ah ma. baobei was not happy therefore she vent anger at everyone. Diana at this pt go lecture baobei, this make everyone unhappy. At the end of the dinner, i wanted to send weesing to go take cab, baobei assumed that i throw her there alone, so she vent anger at me. Then diana go lecture her again, she dashed out of the place in anger. I went around the area to find her. We had some quarrel and struggle then her fuo zhu fall off from her hand and broken. We picked up and i saw one of it at the road and wanted to go pick it up, but baobei scold me. Her mum and diana came, things calmed down.

We walked to chinapt there to take cab, i wanted to go hm myself so they can go back hm faster, but baobei insisted i take with them. I was quite sian already.

All i hoped is baobei really can change her temper, if not in future really very hard to get along with everyone. I can take it for now, but if one day i really take it what will happened? I dunno and i dun wish to imagine....

No comments: