Thursday, March 13, 2008

My family chalet

Last weekend, my elder sister have organised a family chalet at aloha resort, therefore i asked baobei's mum to see if i can bring her to go, surprisingly she agreed cuz i tot she will never allow her daughter to stay overnight outside without her presence. I am quite happy to hear this. So i bring baobei go over on sat.
When i reach there, there is quite a number of ppl whom i dunno de, my sister and brother they asked their friends to come along also. Since lidat i called snake to come also. The main point i worried most is i scare ended up we have to sleep outside or squeeze in a room til very jialat at nite.
I actually quite tired of BBQ food again... been doing it for all the past few chalets, but no choice, if wan to eat have to BBQ... So i BBQ-ed a lot of foods... eat and eat and eat den watch tv... seriously not much things to do over there also. Snake and his bf came, just nice i have BBQ their share also. We eat and talk a lot of craps...
So boring over there, so we take over the mahjong table once the older adult have done with their session. Played til tired le, den we all stop and go to slp liao... luckily my family got a room of our own. i brought sleeping bag just in case, so i let snake use... baobei, me and my mum combine 2 single bed into bigger space to slp...
That night, i cannot get into slp cuz my mum beside me snored very loud... til a few hrs later when the snoring become lower volume den i can get to slp... so tired... Nxt morning, we have porridge and curry chicken with bread as breakfast, den we helped out to pack out and left to bring the stuffs over to my brother hse. After that, my brother send me and baobei back to my hse while snake go hm frm my hse.
Baobei got exam on the nxt day, so she have to study.... while i play my psp til tired den we go take a short nap...

No comments: