Thursday, March 13, 2008

our 31th month anniversary.

today is our 31th month anniversary. It surpose to be a very happy occuaction but it turns out to be like this..

early in the moring 7.30am, when the sun is about to shine, weather is cold as it has just stop rainning. my mummy wake me up, asking me to go see doctor about my weight thingy(as she promise me to bring me there). So we went to amk poly clinic to see the doctor. Took no. for resignation, waited quite long to see the doctor.

the doctor took my height and weight and ask me to take some test to check out what went wrong inside my body. So we went to take blood pressurse test and blood sugar test. It was painful when doing the test as they had to take some drops of my blood to test. Got the result in a few mins time. Found out that my blood pressures and blood suagr level is above the normal requirement.Then my mummy start to jump in to concludsion le. Keep say that I had the same illiness like my father and blame me for not doing exerciese and eating too much oily and deep fried food when I swear to god that I seldom eat very oily ans deep fried food.Then the doctor arrange another blood test for me. This time they took out 1 tube of my blood.

After that, we went to the near by hawker center to have our breakfast. she keep asking me to eat food with out oil salt or sugar. like this where got taste? must well don't eat. I told her I don't want to eat. She scolded me. Say that they just took so much blood out from me. Must eat something if not will faint. I don't care about what she say. Faint then faint lor. die even better. she like want the whole world to know my condition. keep on calling to others telling them my condition. I so angry that I walk very fast to the bus interchange and took a bus home. she went to bring racheal to hospital for check up..

when I reach home, I did not rest. I straight away took the dry clothing down then hang up the wet ones then change xaio ai and ah boy's bathing as it is very stink. finish changing i took out my ghost stories books and read and blog at the same time.this is only from morning till afternooon.who knows what will happene tonight. haven eaten or drink a single drop of water or food till now. had a quarrel with baobei. feeling very giddy and sad now..

No comments: