Monday, March 17, 2008

So feb up and disappointed,being look down by my own father

So sad and disappointed as my own parents look down on mi. all thanks to my 2nd aunty. saying that how good her son ah jo is as he work part time overtime can earn 100 plus. Because of this sentense, my dad conclude that i am useless and throw our family face. just because i am jobless. daddy felt that i having holiday and don want to go to work. is not that i don wan to find a job. i had send alot of resume and went for alot of interview and he keep thinking that i never find. why didn't he say about cheryl, she also jobless. why must it always going against mi. I started to hate this family. I start want to move out. i know it will hurt mummy. i can't bear to leave her. but daddy is the one who is forcing mi to leave.now we having quarrel.

No comments: