Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bowling

Yesterday after work, baobei come to my house do project. Almost the whole project is i do for her, hopefully she can do well for it. She told me that yi mummy want to go for bowling game, that time we asked her to go for bowling but she wasn't free, so this time round she ask us to go for bowling. KY drove over to my house here to fetch baobei and me to go NS Hometeam there for bowling. We went for dinner before meeting him, as well as to pay my bill at the AXS machine. I only then realised that i didnt bring my socks and faster go home take my socks and went downstair wait for him. He was late and we faster got onto the car and went there. weisin supposed to come but i think he got some problems and he didnt come in the end.
When we reached there, the rest of them still having dinner while we walked to the bowling centre and take our lane. We changed into the bowling shoe and wait for them. Soon after, they reached already, uncle and si yi start off with a game first for warm up. after that we join in for the game. Quite amazingly, the 2nd game i got the highest score in my life which is 112... lolx. my skill sux... terrible... but 3rd game cheryl got 130++... dunno how come, usually she cannot even got more than 70... she suddenly so enthuastic and wanted to play 4th game when most of us tired already. But she totally cannot make it during the last game -.-" guess that game she just "taiko" get so much points only.
We finish playing the game around 1.30am and we went home. Si yi send me home and she drove off. So tired after that day. But next month i got a bowling competition coming up for my company one... lol. but suddenly i feel that bowling is quite fun =D haha..

No comments: