Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hoping for the good....

These few days been quarreling with baobei ever since the anniversary. I felt that she really dun like my mum at all. I'll been trying to communicate with her family but she didn't. I really afraid baobei and my mum cannot communicate in future, and i certainly dun wish to have a family who quarrel everyday.
Last night, i quarreled til i cannot take it le. I confess with baobei what i dun like about her. She accept what i have said, i hoped that after last night, we have sort things out already. I will not control too much and i wish to have lesser quarrel as possible.
Year end drew nearer and nearer, i got quite a few things i would like to buy. But seeing that i need to pay this and that, i need to save a lot. The only major event coming up is baobei birthday, just hoping to get the chalet so that she can held her celebration there.
I love my baobei so much =D

No comments: